Laboratory Assistant (chemical plant)
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) is a chemical and physical laboratory vocational trade. The duration of trade is two years with four semesters of six months each. Students are introduced to various topics chemical laboratory such as making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids and gaseous materials for research; development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards; and experimental, theoretical or practical application of chemistry and related sciences. Candidates can have jobs after its successful passing. There are many ITIs in the country offering this trade.
Duration : 2 Years Full Time (4-semester)
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education.
- Students should have the capacity to gather, analyze and translate different power plant water and steam samples and makes remedial move as required.
- They ought to have the capacity to assist in the readiness of information reports, adherence to and organization of a Quality Assurance/Quality Control program and information passage into the Laboratory Information Management System computers.
- They ought to likewise have the capacity to perform chemical analyses utilizing gravimetric, spectrophotometric, turbidimetric, and titrimetric strategies in conformance to Standard Methods.
- They ought to have working knowledge of functions and servicing requirements for lab equipment and machinery.
- After completing the course successfully, students can strive for further higher Diploma/Degree courses for expanding their general capabilities.
- Students can discover employments in research facilities or creation offices as there are great opportunities.
- Project Assistant.
- Research Associate.
- Associate – Quality.
- R&D Associate.
- Laboratory Analyst.